Home ownership is one of the big stepping stones into adulthood. It has traditionally symbolized the American Dream, and acted as a sign that you had finally made it.
But what if the American Dream isn’t all it’s hyped up to be?
In this episode of the Capable Wealth Podcast, we discuss 3 reasons why you shouldn’t buy a home. We’ll talk about the advantages that come with delaying this purchase, and how it’s not the amazing investment some would have you believe.
So get out your note-taking tools and buckle up for a quick ride on the road to financial freedom!
– “3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Buy A Home” – Capable Wealth Blog
– “5 Key Reasons Why Real Estate Investing Is Awesome” – Capable Wealth Blog
– “More College Grads Move Back With Mom And Dad” – CNBC
– Article About Debt-To-Income Ratio – Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
– “How To Save Money On Your Mortgage By Altering Your Payments” – Capable Wealth Blog
– “Is Buying A Home Always Better?” – Video From Khan Academy
Copyright © 2017 Capable Wealth, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this podcast is for general information purposes only. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage derived from the information provided.