“Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.” -Jim Rohn
In the world of finance, investments rule the stage.
Everyone from talk-show hosts to bloggers are discussing what stocks, bonds, or other type of investment you should be considering.
Personally, I think those all miss the mark. If you want to build true wealth, there is one key investment that you can’t forget about. And in my opinion, it’s one of the best things you could ever focus on.
Check out today’s episode to learn more about one of the best investments you could ever make.
– “One Of The Best Investments You Could Ever Make” – Capable Wealth Blog
– “How To Ask For A Raise At Work” – Capable Wealth Blog
– “Anyone Can Become A Good Negotiator – Here’s How” – Capable Wealth Blog
– Study About Millennials Not Asking For Raises – Payscale.com
– Statistics about value of homes, IRAs, and 401(k)s from blog post
Copyright © 2017 Capable Wealth, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this podcast is for general information purposes only. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage derived from the information provided.